I am undertaking the task of changing my life through a book called, "This Book Will Change Your Life" by Benrik. You might at first think that this will be a deep soul searching experience but you'll soon realize it's just random shit. Example: Day 57 - Try a food that scares you, Day 145 - Start an urban myth, Day 298 - How do you know you're not adopted? I may get arrested, I may meet new people, I may learn something about myself, but really...I'm doing this so I can say I've done something crazy every day of 2010.

Now, please keep your hands and feet inside the car until the ride has come to a complete stop.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 9 - Do Something Before Breakfast

"As any peasant worth his salt will tell you, the early morning is the best part of the day, so set the alarm at 5 o'clock and rise and shine."

This was particularly cruel as it was a Saturday. I got up at 5am fed Lego, tried to watch something (nothing on!), tried to wake up Andrew, but then I thought, "Screw this, it's a f**king Saturday." And I went back to bed.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment