I am undertaking the task of changing my life through a book called, "This Book Will Change Your Life" by Benrik. You might at first think that this will be a deep soul searching experience but you'll soon realize it's just random shit. Example: Day 57 - Try a food that scares you, Day 145 - Start an urban myth, Day 298 - How do you know you're not adopted? I may get arrested, I may meet new people, I may learn something about myself, but really...I'm doing this so I can say I've done something crazy every day of 2010.

Now, please keep your hands and feet inside the car until the ride has come to a complete stop.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 10 - Meet Jonas Day

Well all this basically does is shamelessly plug the book. You're supposed to go to the website thiswebsitewillchangeyourlife.com which just goes to the book's authors website. Nothing special. I was at first interested in this day because it says, "His first week (Jonas') he has already been arrested once and lost his girlfriend." I thought that Jonas lost his girlfriend from the day you're supposed to throw away something you love, but alas it was on the day you're supposed to gaze at everyone and wonder if they are your soulmate, guess she wasn't his.

Well nothing as exciting has happened to me yet, maybe I'm half-assing it. Motivation on the way!

3 comments:

  1. You half ass-er, you!!! Life is a big mystery, at least you are exploring your thoughts and challenging yourself to write this blog every day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nifty libre.
    @ our website updated
    https://onlizinenet.pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. dig: frogboy.bigcartel.com
    last.fm/user/daverave38/loved
    https://onlizinenet.pictures

    ReplyDelete