I am undertaking the task of changing my life through a book called, "This Book Will Change Your Life" by Benrik. You might at first think that this will be a deep soul searching experience but you'll soon realize it's just random shit. Example: Day 57 - Try a food that scares you, Day 145 - Start an urban myth, Day 298 - How do you know you're not adopted? I may get arrested, I may meet new people, I may learn something about myself, but really...I'm doing this so I can say I've done something crazy every day of 2010.

Now, please keep your hands and feet inside the car until the ride has come to a complete stop.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2 - The Love of Your Life

"Today gaze at everyone wondering whether they might be the one true love of your life, the one destined for you and only you alone, and whether you may be passing them by forever...act in consequence."

I woke up next too my boyfriend Andrew and gazed into his eyes, "Are you my one true love?" Then I saw my baby boy Lego (cat) at my feet, "Are you my one true love?" I started to think that I do not have one true love but rather many Andrew, Lego, my mom, my friends... And, well, that's much better than having just one.

Although the gas attendant that helped me was pretty helpful ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment