I am undertaking the task of changing my life through a book called, "This Book Will Change Your Life" by Benrik. You might at first think that this will be a deep soul searching experience but you'll soon realize it's just random shit. Example: Day 57 - Try a food that scares you, Day 145 - Start an urban myth, Day 298 - How do you know you're not adopted? I may get arrested, I may meet new people, I may learn something about myself, but really...I'm doing this so I can say I've done something crazy every day of 2010.

Now, please keep your hands and feet inside the car until the ride has come to a complete stop.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 3 - Throw something away that you like.

Well mark this as the first day I cheated. I know some of you may have had high hopes as to how this all might go, and that I would be widely successful in my endeavor. Sorry to disappoint you so soon, but the sooner you know the better, right? I have been trying to think all day of the one thing I would give away. My spa gift? My piece? My dignity? Turns out I had a really hard time with this one. So Andrew reminded me that on New Years Day I gave a favorite hat away and he mentioned, that I should just use that for my Day 3. So here we are ... On New Years, midst everyone congratulating each other on another year down, I had a girl next to me complimenting me on my little top hat. Now this top hat is little, I got it at Teatro ZinZanni, and it was totally fucking cute. But as this random stranger kept on telling me how cute it was I decided, she needed it more than me. So I gave it to her, and told her that all she needs to do is pass it on next New Years. I loved the hat, talked about it all the time, and now, it has been passed on to another. And I hope, random stranger girl, that next year, you share the love.



Sorry I cheated...

2 comments:

  1. I don't think this is considered cheating... It was an act of giving :) I love that you have started this blog!!! I am going to follow you and watch your progess! How exciting and adventure for 2010!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you gave it away, that's awesome! And no, it's not cheating :)

    Great blog friend, I look forward to reading about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete